I launched the Charge Ahead blog a year ago, and have enjoyed sharing many a random thought about marketing. Many semi-organized ones too. So much has changed in the field of marketing, even in just a year.
To celebrate my blog’s one year birthday, I took a good, long look and gathered a list of my top 10 posts over the last year.
- Steps to Improve Your Social Network
- A Letter to Marketing Professors
- Marketing Has a Role in the Future of Content
- Brand Y-O-U
- The Demands of Social Media
- Customer Utopia (I’ll mention my love for JetBlue whenever possible)
- Where’s You Value Proposition?
- A Friendly Reminder
- Customer Service Impacts Marketing (I’ll mention my disdain for AT&T whenever possible)
- How NOT to Treat Your Customers, Courtesy of Excite (had to throw this one in…I still hate Excite over this)
I thank you for your readership, and am ready to charge ahead with continued posts over the next year for you.